Course Goals and Learning Outcomes
This training course will highlight:
- The need of a competent lifting supervisor
- Legal regulation to be adhered during lifting operations
- Selection of the right component for lifting operations
- Inspection and pre-use checks to be done prior to the operations
At the end of this training course, you will learn to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills required for lifting operation.
- Understand the need of selecting the lifting gears for the operations
- Understand the elements that combine to form an accident.
- Develop confidence & professionalism in investigating, interviewing & reporting systems to be carried out in case of lifting accidents
- Apply the legal requirements and company procedures