Our IEMA Certification Courses Includes
Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is designed for individuals who are new to the field of environment or sustainability. It covers a wide range of environmental, sustainability, and governance principles.
Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers
IEMA’s Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers course helps managers & supervisors understand environmental sustainability’s strategic and operational implications on their business, Environment, regardless of industry sector.
Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
IEMA’s Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce covers various sustainability and governance principles for individuals in all sectors. The goal is to incorporate environmental sustainability into every job role within a company.
The IEMA courses empowers individuals with the right knowledge, skills, competencies, and confidence to drive environmental and sustainability initiatives and support businesses, governments and regulators in making informed decisions and taking appropriate actions in environmental challenges. It is a cornerstone for organizations and professionals seeking to embrace, achieve, and propel global sustainability benchmarks. They emphasize the long-term impact of sustainability on organizational success, encompassing the management of environmental threats, cultural change, and the cultivation of resilience.
Key facets of IEMA certifications
- Certification Levels: Foundation, Practitioner, and Specialist levels cater to varied expertise.
- Objective: Equips individuals to tackle organizational environmental challenges.
- Industry Recognition: Globally respected, it signifies a commitment to sustainability, enhancing job market appeal.
- Career Advancement: Enhanced career opportunities due to growing corporate emphasis on sustainability.
- Organizational Benefits: Drive better environmental performance and ensure compliance..
- Global Recognition: Valuable for international careers for environmental compliance.
- Industry Compliance: Shows commitment to strict environmental regulations.
- Sustainability Leadership: Positions individuals as leaders in guiding organizations towards sustainable practices.
Upon completing your assessment, you are eligible for Practitioner Membership with PIEMA designation and professional body benefits.