Green World Group is a world-class NEBOSH Course Provider
We are proud to be A Gold Learning Partner
It is a highly regarded safety qualification aiming to shape the future safety professional by enhancing their knowledge and expertise in Health & safety. These courses are delivered by NEBOSH’s accredited Learning Partners worldwide.
It is highly sought-after by employers from a range of industries. It is comparable to an Honours Degree. However, it is a vocational qualification and cannot be referred to as a degree.
- NEBOSH IGC: Total recommended study time: 105 hours (taught + Self-study) Course duration: 12 months, E-learning Access validity: 12 months, average completion time: 6- 8 months.
- NEBOSH IDIP: Completed over 9 to 36 months.
Candidate can make use of their textbook, course provider notes, internet as resources to understand the question and give the most appropriate answer to the given scenario/questions and complete the exam in the given time.
Copy-Pasting from any resources lead to fails in the Exams.
Each question is unique and based on a real-time workplace scenario, to ensure and know how the candidate is well versed in using health and safety at the workplace.
If you want to progress onto other NEBOSH qualifications, like the NEBOSH Diploma or specialist NEBOSH Certificates, you will need to do so within 5 years of passing your NEBOSH General Certificate.
- NEBOSH HSW: Introductory Level-2 qualifications that offer basic understanding of Health & Safety
- NEBOSH IGC: Internationally recognized Level-3 certification offering comprehensive knowledge in Occupational Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH IDIP: Advanced Level- 6 diploma providing extensive expertise in Occupational Health & Safety management.
- NEBOSH PSM: Specialized qualification focusing on Process Safety Management.
- NEBOSH incident Investigation: Focuses on workplace incident analysis.
Each level serves individuals at different career stages, offering varying depths of knowledge and expertise in health, safety, and environmental management.